For most adult women, vaginal itch is bound to rear its ugly head from time to time, especially when it comes to unruly yeast infections. While there are a plethora of causes and reasons that could be triggering itch and irritation down there, today we're all about solutions! Check out these simple DIY yeast infection and vaginal cream recipes that you can do right at home to find vaginal itch relief the clean and natural way.
Greek Yogurt & Oatmeal Blend
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milled oatmeal that's blended like flour
- Blend and apply to the vagina after evening shower
Honey, Coconut & Cinnamon Blend
- 2 tablespoons Manuka honey
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend together and apply after evening shower
Coconut & Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- Blend and apply after evening shower
In addition to vaginal itch relief cream, consider using our feminine wash and wipes for sensitive skin or mommy-to-be vulva washes and wipes that contain beautiful, all-natural ingredients that help support a healthy pH balance that's bound to keep vaginal bacteria overgrowth at bay.