Boric Acid & Herbs Suppositories
pH outta whack? Rebalance from the inside out with our 7 Day Boric Acid & Herbs Suppositories. Many people also use boric acid suppositories to support the ongoing symptoms of BV.
Our suppositories for pH balance are made with boric acid and tea tree oil for balance, plus cocoa butter for an added boost of hydration and moisture.
How to use:
- Prep: Wash your hands and your vagina with one of your fave HP feminine hygiene washes.
- Insert: Similar to a tampon, gently insert the boric acid suppository vaginally 2x per day for 7 days.
- Finish: Wash and clean the applicator then reuse.
- Use at bedtime or during the day with a pantiliner as vaginal suppositories can leak.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Boric acid vaginal suppositories can be used during menstruation, but do not use with tampons, as they can absorb some of the medication.
A Happier Honey Pot- Become a HIVE member to get free shipping, exclusive discounts, early access, and more. JOIN THE HIVE
Hydrates + moisturizes
C10-18 Triglycerides, Boric Acid, Cocoa Seed Butter, Glyceryl Behenate, Vitamin E, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Mallow Extract, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Tabebuia Avellanedae Bark Extract, Garlic Extract, Water, Alcohol
"Infections are a common issue we all will face. Our boric acid and herb suppositories are a natural way to restore balance internally while supporting the ongoing symptoms of BV and yeast."
Bea Dixon, Founder/CEO of The Honey Pot Company
Dip into This
Love amazing bath bombs? Us too, which is why we created our all natural bath bomb! Our pH balance bath bombs are great for relaxing after a long day. Available in soothing lavender and fragrance-free options.