Getting It On
Getting it on. Horizontal Mambo. Sexy time. There are many ways to describe sex, and here at The Honey Pot we believe in the power of self-pleasure and sexual expression.
Whether you’re enjoying solo sex or with a partner, we have some key sex health tips and healthy sex practices to keep your honeypot free from infection and irritation:
- Before sex, we recommend you and your partner wash with our plant-based natural feminine wash. This helps to reduce bacteria that can be passed back and forth during sexual activity.
- After sex, clean up with a quick swipe of our plant-based natural feminine wipes.
- Remember to urinate before and after sex to reduce the possibilities of UTIs.
- Choose honeypot friendly natural condoms and herbal lube to lessen the possibility of irritation.
- Always remove and put on a new condom (with both penises or dildos) when transitioning from anal to vaginal sex.
- Clean your sex toys before and after use with our gentle, sensitive feminine wash as these can harbor infection-causing bacteria.
- Wash hands before and after manual stimulation to reduce introducing bacteria to your honeypot.