Getting It On
By The Honey Pot Company
Getting it on. Horizontal Mambo. Sexy time. There are many ways to describe sex, and here at The Honey Pot we believe in the power of self-pleasure and sexual expression.
Whether you’re enjoying sex solo or with a partner, we have some key reminders to ensure your sex life stays happy and healthy and your honeypot free from infection and irritation:
- Before sex, we recommend you and your partner wash with our plant-based feminine wash (hyperlink to our feminine wash page). This helps to reduce bacteria that can be passed back and forth during sexual activity.
- After sex, clean up with a quick swipe of our plant-based feminine wipes (hyperlink to our feminine wipes page).
- Remember to urinate before and after sex to reduce the possibilities of UTIs.
- Choose honeypot friendly natural condoms and lube (hyperlink to our lube product page) to lessen the possibility of irritation.
- Always remove and put on a new condom (with both penises or dildos) when transitioning from anal to vaginal sex.
- Clean your sex toys before and after use with our gentle feminine wash (hyperlink to our feminine wash page) these can harbor infection-causing bacteria.
- Wash hands before and after manual stimulation to reduce introducing bacteria to your honeypot.